Hi, Maria here,
and I have to admit that I was told that my breath stinks more than once.
That was the reason, why I decided to put up this website, to give you my uncensored review of what I really thought about some of the bad breath remedies out there.
I knew that I had bad breath sometimes, but after my daughter told me, that my breath stinks, I felt I needed to do something and my journey began.
Why am I writing this?
Well, while I was searching for a bad breath cure online, there weren’t many actual reviews around from real people, who suffered like I did.
All I could find was hyped up promises from companies, who wanted to sell their “so called” bad breath remedies.
I was quite annoyed and confused back then, so I thought I’d write down my experiences with some of those bad breath cures.
Amongst all the countless products I have tried, I found only 3, that actually worked for me.
But be warned, I’ll be going into both the good and the bad points, so if that’s something you might not want to hear, then you may as well leave now.
Here are the links to the products, that I have personally tried and will review for you below:
I believe that, on my search for a bad breath cure, I probably bought 4-5 different e-books as well as other products, but since most of them did not help me to get rid of my bad breath, I will only give you reviews of the ones, that worked and I can recommend.
I found, that this is a very good product. It gives you fresh breath and pretty much keeps what the advertisements promise.
I stopped using it for several reasons.
I did not like the metallic taste in my mouth after using it and it also leaves your mouth pretty dry.
In order to work effectively you have to use it 3 times per day, which means you need quite a bit of it and I found it to be very expensive.
If I didn’t use it 3 or more times a day, my bad breath was back again.
It works, yes, but was too expensive for me to use all the time.
This works very well, too, if used as recommended, but I did not really like the taste, well maybe that is just me.
The fresh breath from this product does not last all day, so I used the gums, they offered, too, but even then it would not last very long.
In my opinion, for this price, it should last longer.
This report is the best one I downloaded and I bought at least 4 or 5 of those downloadable e-books.
They give you precise instructions to get rid of bad breath and explain very thoroughly why and how you can cure your bad breath.
The only drawback is, that you have to actually spend around 5 minutes each morning and each night for the procedures they recommend.
But, it works very well and the time is not wasted.
It’s also affordable.
Last time I checked it was only $ 19.95.
It is a one time payment and there are no expensive products to buy after that.
This report is definitely worth it’s money and I strongly recommend you checking out their website by clicking right HERE.
They also offer a Money Back Guarantee, so just in case you don’t like it, they’ll give you a refund.
Even though not mentioned in the Bad Breath Report, but in one of the other reports I had bought, I got myself an Oral Irrigator, which I use every day and I love it.
I believe it works a lot better than flossing, which I never liked to do at all. It’s a one time investment, not really that cheap, but it lasts forever.
If you never want to hear the words: “Your breath stinks again, do yourself a favor and check out the report:
I hope it works just as well for you as it did for me and say cheers, to NO MORE BAD BREATH!
If your breath stinks, the main cause is the bacteria forming on your tongue.
So oral hygiene is an absolute must to fresh breath.
In addition to brushing your teeth, flossing and using a tongue scraper, try this:
Eat about 3-ounces of sugar-free yogurt containing live cultures of Lactobacillus bulgaricus and Streptococcus
thermopholis (Check the labels!) every day!
It will improve your bad breath problem significally.
If you are as busy as I am there will be times where brushing and flossing will be inconvenient, if not impossible.
For situations like these, try this simple bad breath remedy:
Mix 1 teaspoon baking soda with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
I always have a small plastic baggie of my special mixture with me (on airplane trips f.e. and I use my finger to massage it in the restroom).
One of the best quick bad breath remedies there is.
If your breath stinks and you want to get rid of bad breath for good, check out the Bad Breath Report, which provides a great bad breath cure.
Hey, Maria here,
if you need a quick fix, because your breath stinks, but you have to meet someone at a moments notice, try some of these tips for fresh breath.
Those tips will give you fresh breath for a period of time and are very effective:
- Drink water with some lemon or lime juice squeezed in.
- Have some candy or gum handy at all times, for emergency’s. If your breath stinks, this will solve the problem temporarily.
- You can also use lemon water to rinse your mouth.
- If you have a toothbrush handy, but are not near a bathroom, use a clean tissue to wipe off the residue after brushing your teeth.
- Quickly scrape your tongue with a scraper or a spoon, if there’s a bathroom around. Remove any white spots on your tongue, to get rid of bad breath.
- If you are having dinner at a restaurant, eat the parsley, that is used for decoration, this gives your breath an instant fresh boost. Chew on it for a couple of minutes.
- If you drink alcohol, this one is great. If you drink a small shot of whiskey, it helps to get rid of your bad breath for a while. It’s been said that whiskey can get rid of germs that are on your teeth. This is not a promotion of drinking alcohol, but it’s been said to work, so it’s your choice whether or not you want to try this. Don’t do it too often as it will cause dry mouth and in the end worsen your condition.
If your breath stinks, the above tips are just a temporary fix, but nonetheless very effective to fight bad breath for a while.
Come back for more tips and some permanent bad breath cure solutions.
If your breath stinks, there could be a lot of different causes for it.
In this section I’ve listed all the common causes, which make your breath stink:
- Food – After you ate, some tiny food particles always remain in your teeth, causing bad breath. One of the worst bad breath causes are onions and garlic. Those foods penetrate through your blood, travel through your lungs and come up in your breath.
- Dental problems – Poor dental hygiene causes periodontal disease, which can also lead to bad breathe. You need to brush and floss at least 2 x a day. My dentist even recommends to do so after every meal. The food particles, that remain in your mouth will absorb bacteria. This leads to plaque on your teeth. If you don’t brush your teeth properly or not enough, the plaque can mess with your gums. You can end up getting gingivitis and tooth decay. Pockets can form between your teeth and gums. This condition is called Periodontitis.
- Dry mouth – Saliva cleans your mouth. If there is no saliva circulating inside, dead cells begin to form on your tongue, cheeks and gum. Once the dead cells start to deteriorate, they make your breath stink. F.e. sleeping with your mouth open, is one of the reasons for a dry mouth. This is what we usually call morning breath.
- Chronic diseases – Infections and abscesses can be a cause for bad breath. Also chronic kidney failure or liver problems. If you have diabetes your breath smells, too.
- Nose and throat infections Allergies, sinus infections and upper respiratory ailments are also known to make your breath stink.
- Tobacco – Smoking causes an unpleasant odor after you have puffed on a cigarette. There is a greater chance for you to get periodontal disease, which would be a double whammy because that also causes bad breath.
- Extreme dieting – If you are on a special diet or if you are fasting to lose weight, you may have a fruity breath.
- Milk – People that are having problems to digest milk might develop bad breath.
- Alcohol – Drinking alcohol causes dry mouth, which leads to bad breath.
- Stress – When you’re stressed out, it affects your digestive system, which triggers your breath to smell. It could even transform into Halitosis – the chronic from of bad breath.
More things that can cause bad breath:
• Vitamin Supplements
• Tonsils that catch food particles
• Cancer of the throat or mouth
• HIV infection
No matter why your breath stinks, be sure that you are not alone and there are a couple of great solutions out there.
Some of them are better than others and will improve the quality of your breath.
You can also use these to prevent bad breath.
Stay tuned as I will post the best bad breath remedies here shortly.
Bad breath is a health problem as well as a social issue.
Even your closest friends might get turned off, if your breath stinks.
Here are some tips for you to check, if your breath smells bad:
- The easiest, but not the most reliable way to check, if your breath stinks is, if you breathe on the back of your hands. You should be able to smell the odor as it comes out of your mouth.
- A more effective way to find out if you have bad breath is to lick your wrist or the back of your hand. Wait a couple of seconds and take a whiff. If you can’t smell anything, you’re fine.
- You can also use a spoon or a tongue scraper to check if your breath smells. Scrape your tongue in the front and back. Do each area one at a time. Smell the area in question on the spoon or the tongue scraper and see if it smells. If it smells bad, then you may have chronic bad breathe also called Halitosis.
- Check to see if you have any black spots on your teeth. If you do, it could be a sign that you may have bad breath. You may end up having tooth and gum problems that could also lead to bad breath due to bacteria that has formed on your tongue.
If you believe, that you have tooth or gum problems, you might want to consider seeing a dentist.
If your breath stinks and you think you have Halitosis it’s a continuous problem and you should find ways to get rid of it